- All orders paid by PayPal or credit card will be delivered to the billing address, without any exception.
- Canadian deliveries are carried out by Canada Post or Purolator.
- Deliveries to the USA are carried out by Canada Post - Expedited Parcel™-USA or Canada Post - Xpresspost™-USA via USPS.
- World deliveries are carried out by Canada Post - Xpresspost™-International via EMS.
- The free shipping offer is valid only for orders shipped within Canada.
- The free shipping offer is valid for orders shipped using the Canada Post - Expedited Parcel™ service only.
- A tracking number will be provided by e-mail once the order has been shipped.
- The free shipping offer is valid only for orders reaching a minimum price, classified by province/territory, in Canadian dollar, on product at regular price, before taxes and other applicable fees.
- EXOSHOP.COM reserves the right to change the free shipping minimum or end this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Free shipping will not apply to gift card purchases.
- The processing time before shipping is 1 to 3 business days. Delivery times vary depending on the service chosen. Please note that those dates are not a guarantee of delivery on time but only an estimate.
- Delivery is considered done on the date of the first delivery attempt according to Canada Post’s data or Purolator's data.
- Canada Post and Purolator service standards are based on the day of deposit (Day 0) plus the number of business days required for delivery and do not include weekends and statutory holidays. Deposits made on weekends and statutory holidays will be counted as originating on the following business day.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) shall not be responsible for parcels that are late, lost, misdirected, illegible or damaged.
- The customer is responsible for providing a valid shipping address upon checkout for their online order.
- If the customer’s order is shipped to a wrong or invalid address and is returned to us
- The order will be cancelled and refunded upon reception. The cost of shipping will not be refunded. A $10 (CAD) fee will be charged.
- A $10 (CAD) fee will be charged if the customer’s order was shipped “free”
- Shipping will be charged if your order is modified to a total that does not qualify for free shipping.
- For security reasons, the postal service (Canada Post or Purolator) may bring your package to be picked up at a pick-up centre if you are not available upon delivery time. We are not responsible for any inconvenience or supplementary travel and fees that could occur in this situation. This measure is to prevent theft and/or lost parcels.
Minimum order value to obtain free shipping per province/territory starting February 4th, 2022:
|Province/Territory||Minimum order value|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$200|