Terms and Conditions
- Pricing and product availability is subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Prices shown on the EXOSHOP.com website do not include applicable taxes, customs charges and clearance fees if applicable or shipping and handling fees, unless otherwise noted.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site.
- By placing your order, you agree that the total liability of EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com), under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to EXOSHOP.com for the product giving rise to the liability of EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com).
- EXOSHOP.COM may change and/or update these terms and conditions of use at any time and without prior notice. If you access or use our website after a change is made, you accept that change.
- Each order is processed on a “First-come, first-served” basis.
- All orders received and validated by EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) will be confirmed to the buyer as soon as possible:
- By e-mail, if the address provided is valid.
- By telephone before billing and shipping the order.
- All transactions made on EXOSHOP.com are in Canadian dollars.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) charges GST (Good & Service Tax) to all of our Canadian customers and PST (Provincial Sales Tax) to orders shipped within the province of Quebec.
- Customs charges and clearance fees for orders shipped outside of Canada, if any, are at the client expense.
- No refunds; credit only.
- COD payment (Cash On Delivery) is available in Canada only. Payable cash / debit or credit card at the discretion of the post office.
- Credit card payment is offered to customers worldwide, where the service is available. Verification will be made with your financial institution as a security measure.
- PayPal payment is offered to customers worldwide, where the service is available.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) reserves the right to cancel any order in the event of denied payment authorization or denied credit card information verification from the agencies officially accredited.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) reserves the right to cancel any orders payable by credit card or PayPal if we believe it’s misused or fraudulent. Each case will be reported to the competent authorities.
- EXO Points have no cash value and / or non-transferable. EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) reserves the right to cancel / delete or terminate the EXO points system at any time.
- EXO Gift certificates are nonredeemable. EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) shall not be held responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- EXO Gift certificates bought online are valid at www.exoshop.com only.
Method of Delivery
- All orders paid by PayPal or credit card will be delivered to the billing address, without any exception.
- Canadian deliveries are carried out by Canada Post or Purolator.
- Deliveries to the USA are carried out by Canada Post - Expedited Parcel-USA or Canada Post - Xpresspost-USA via USPS.
- World deliveries are carried out by Canada Post - Xpresspost-International via EMS.
- Free shipping offer is valid in Canada only and does not include the COD fee.
- Free shipping offer is valid for the Canada Post - Expedited Parcel service only.
- Free shipping is valid only for orders of 125.00$ or more, before taxes and on regular priced items. EXOSHOP.COM reserves the right to change this amount at any time without prior notice.
- Processing time before shipping is 1 to 3 business days. Delivery times vary depending on the service chosen. Please note that those dates are not a guarantee of delivery on time but only an estimate.
- Delivery is considered done on the date of the first delivery attempt according to Canada Post’s data or Purolator's data.
- Canada Post and Purolator service standards are based on the day of deposit (Day 0) plus the number of business days required for delivery and do not include weekends and statutory holidays. Deposits made on weekends and statutory holidays will be counted as originating on the following business day.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) shall not be responsible for parcels which are late, lost, misdirected, illegible or damaged.
- Please, visit our website or contact us at 1-877-396-7467 to obtain a return authorization number (RMA) for any product that requires an exchange / credit, in a period of 15 days following the date of reception. After that, all application will be refused.
- Any product should be returned in its original packaging (if included) and tags still affixed to the product.
- Products that have been worn, washed and / or damaged will be refused.
- Any product returned without a return authorization number (RMA) will automatically be returned to the sender at his own expense.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Shipping fees are at the customer expense, excepted in cases where the item is defective; in which case, EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) will pay for shipping to its conditions.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) shall not be held responsible for returned parcels/envelops which are late, lost, misdirected, postage-due, illegible or damaged.
- Warranty differs from company to company.
- Boards are under warranty 30 days after purchase. Certain conditions apply.
- EXO Inc. (EXOSHOP.com) undertakes not to divulge any information provided by our clients. It is intended exclusively for internal verification purposes, and will not be transferred to third parties.
- Customers have a right of access, modification, correction and deletion of data.