Our shop is located in old St-Roch, in the middle of downtown Quebec City. Near Metrobus lane (800-801) and close to major roads (Laurentien Hway, Charest Boul.). Visit MapQuest or Google Maps for directions.
For the moment, no. You'll have to use those freaking cash eaters.
Everything you see on the site is available in store and vice versa. You can use one of our three touch screens to show us what you want. Ask one of our clerks for help.
Nobody likes a mooch. EXO was built on blood & sweat. We've worked too hard on this place to give it away. We pay for it and so you can too. We've got one low price for everyone. Nothing is free in this world, one way or another you pay for it.
Please, read our Terms & Conditions before ordering.
- Canada : American Express, MasterCard, Visa, C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery) and PayPal.
- Everywhere else : American Express, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal.
Orders must be paid at the post office. You can pay by credit card if your order is less than $ 100, debit card if your order is less than $ 5,000 and cash if your order is less than $ 1000.
If you haven’t figured this one out already, our prices are in Canadian dollars. You may go to www.xe.com to change the rates.
- Canada : Expedited Parcels, Xpresspost & Priority by Canada Post.
- USA: Expedited Parcels & Xpresspost by Canada Post.
- Everywhere else: Xpresspost by Canada Post via EMS.
If your country does not appear in the list when creating your account, then sorry, no.
Yes, it would be a good idea! It allows us to contact you if there is a problem with your order, and it allows you to view your order status online by visiting « My orders » at the top of this page. Best of all, registering is free, easy and quick. Just click HERE to create your account.
You may want to look in our “Liquidation” section for discount items, otherwise no.
Customers who already bought on our website can have a look in the “EXO Points” section where they can reclaim promotional items with their points, otherwise no.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. SSL encrypts the transmissions from our servers to your computer in 256bits. EXOSHOP.com has a 2048bit EV SSL certificate which means that if your address bar is green, you’re on EXOSHOP.com!
We recommend using the below browser versions to help ensure your continued access to our website.
• Internet Explorer 11.
• Microsoft Edge.
• Google Chrome 30 or higher.
• Mozilla Firefox 27 or higher.
• Safari 8 or higher.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Here’s a list of what’s not covered by the warranty, no matter the duration between the purchase and the return of the product.
- Damaged boards having signs of impacts, negligence, bad maintenance and/or inappropriate use.
- Breaks or cracks caused by a bad positioning of the feet.
- Used “nose” and “tail” caused by abusive friction on the ground or other surfaces.
- Ends notched (chips) following a normal or abusive wear.
- Torsion or delamination following exposure to not-favorable weather conditions.
- Damages caused by modifications made to the product.
- Breaks or cracks of pressure around the clamp holes of the “trucks”.
- Damages around the board caused by the cutting of the grip tape.
Here’s the list of what could be under warranty. This covers the board bought at EXO 30 days following the purchase. After this 30 days period, no warranty can be offered.
- Delamination caused by a lack of adhesive.
- Signs of damages caused by an impact will cancel all warranties.
- The delamination must be horizontal. The irregular delamination suggests an impact and/or misuse of the product.